FACEBOOK PAGES......CAMP STORIES......ALUMNI "GOOGLE" MAP......SONGS, CHANTS & CHEERS......MEMORABILIA......TRIVIA......"I REMEMBER..."...CAMP HISTORY......

Sunday, May 11, 2008

SUSAN WALD'S SIGNED PILLOWCASES - 1971-73

What's read, white & blue and full of names ?

A signed Camp Pillowcase, of course. !!!
where else could you find such deeply felt thoughts as these...

- "Diamonds may glitter, roses may die - friends may forget you, but never - I"
- "I really loved having you to share my summer fun with"
- "It was great knowing you - you were one of the people that made my summer great."

Re-live a bit of those feelings that we expressed to friends (and had them express to us) in the waning days of Camp, as we "take a peek" at Sue Wald's signed pillowcases from 1971-73.

(click on the picture to download a PDF of all the pillowcases)

No comments: