FACEBOOK PAGES......CAMP STORIES......ALUMNI "GOOGLE" MAP......SONGS, CHANTS & CHEERS......MEMORABILIA......TRIVIA......"I REMEMBER..."...CAMP HISTORY......

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

COLORWAR ROSTER - 1962


DO YOU REMEMBER ?
Myron Weintraub + Marty Richman's Maroon New York, New York vs Steve Dick + Larry Kressel's Grey King Arthur...
Camper Generals Allen Teller and Mike Rozen...
That points were awarded for Mess Hall decorum...
The Colorwar Track Meet...
The "pass the Grapefruit" relay for the Indoor Games event...

Check out Sol Schwartzberg's 1962 Colorwar Booklet and read about all the activities of Colorwar '62 and see who was on Grey and who was on Maroon.

There were plenty of Alumni there... Big Mess, Davey Greenberg, Robert Plaut, Carl Slotnick, Sol Schwartzberg, Mindy + Joyce Broser and Marlene Adwar.

(click on the image to download a PDF of the Colorwar Roster)

1 comment:

SharonRB said...

I swore my last full summer in camp was 1962, but I don't see my name anywhere on the roster. I even remember the New York theme (Brooklyn, Richmond, Bronx, Manhattan, Queens...comprise (?) the greatest city.....). Now I'm totally confused about my memories. I recognize names of bunkmates, my counselor (Bonnie Amster) and others, too. I also don't see my younger brother or sister on the roster. Maybe 1961 (the year I turned 12) was actually my last full season.