FACEBOOK PAGES......CAMP STORIES......ALUMNI "GOOGLE" MAP......SONGS, CHANTS & CHEERS......MEMORABILIA......TRIVIA......"I REMEMBER..."...CAMP HISTORY......

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

PASSOVER WITH MENDY

Hi All,

My family and I just spent a fabulous Passover Week at one of Mendy's Passover Hotels... just miles from Camp in the Poconos.

It was a treat to spend time with Pauline, her daughter Suri and her family... topped off by an appearance from Mendy !

First, we gave him a time-honored Dining Hall "Dedication"... followed by his Passover greeting to the Alumni...

See them both, below !



3 comments:

Warren Rubenstein said...

Randy,

Wow, that is really cool. Thanks for the posting. By the way, what is the name of that hotel?

Also, I would be there in summer 2010 for another reunion.

Be well.

Warren

Randy Perlow said...

Warren,

The hotel is called The Inn at Pocono Manor (in Pocono Manor, PA).

It's about 30 miles from Camp - over the river and NW of Flatbrookville.

Maybe we could spend Alumni Weekend THERE and visit Camp on Sunday ???

I will speak to Mendy about what it would take to set that up.

Randy

MItch said...

Randy, Actualy, I want to use this forum to give you my vote... camp or NYC okay for me. (Live in Philadelphia so 6 of one...). Most dates work well; 6/12 not great, but I will go with the consensus. I was always an easy guy to get along with....just ask Mess, or Fleischman, or Schlussel, or Putterman....