FACEBOOK PAGES......CAMP STORIES......ALUMNI "GOOGLE" MAP......SONGS, CHANTS & CHEERS......MEMORABILIA......TRIVIA......"I REMEMBER..."...CAMP HISTORY......

Sunday, May 27, 2007

We're Back at Camps Pokono & Ramona

To all my Pokono Ramona friends and family,

It's so great to see this site up and running. It's been fun and challenging working with several other Alumni towards this goal. I look forward to sharing many of the stories and memories of those summers so long ago, and I encourage all of the alumni to search high and low for your old memorabilia. Call your Mom, and ask her where all your old stuff is! I can't wait to post of all my old bunk pictures, certificates and trophies from the most important days of my summers in Flatbrookville, NJ. I miss you all, and can't wait to reconnect.

Lonny Siegel
1970-1973

No comments: