FACEBOOK PAGES......CAMP STORIES......ALUMNI "GOOGLE" MAP......SONGS, CHANTS & CHEERS......MEMORABILIA......TRIVIA......"I REMEMBER..."...CAMP HISTORY......

Thursday, October 25, 2007

WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO... ?




Bobby Ingerman: Waterfront guy in 1971. From Queens, NY. Has a sister, Lisa, who we'd also like to find.







Davey Cohen: Camper, Waiter, Counselor and great BBall player. From Brooklyn. Can't miss that red afro.




They're out there, somewhere... tell us what you know - by phone, letter, e-mail, carrier pigeon, telegram, semaphore, smoke signals... Camp Alumni: call home !!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey all! Robert "Bobby" Ingerman here. Carol Pressman just called and told me about this awesome website. Great memories! I will be talking to my sister, Lisa and I am positive she will be checking in. I am teaching at the same school as Margarette Fried, now Schafarman. I am also in contact with (Dr.) Michael Ziegelbaum - "Ziggy" and Suzanne Silvers (cousin suzie). Looking forward to sharing great memories.